*Free Trade Show Pass for Trade Professionals: Qualified trade professionals include retailers, distributors, food service professionals, restaurant professionals, manufacturers, invester and members of the plant-based industry.
Bring the Entire Team: We welcome multiple representitives from the same business, why not invite your colleagues?
Press Passes: Members of the press may apply for credentials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitor Staff Registration: Exhibitor Registration will be available in September and can be accessed through the exhibitor manual.
Plant Based World Expo Entry Policy:
Plant Based World Expo Europe is a TRADE EVENT. The organiser has the right to refuse admission to any company without assigning any reason.
Plant Based World Expo Europe is a trade only event and admission is restricted to trade visitors. You may be asked for proof of trade status upon arrival, the organisers may revoke your badge/entry registration, if your trade status cannot be verified.
AS A VISITOR, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Plant Based World Expo Europe is an event for industry professionals only.
- Students are not permitted to attend unless by special request.
- Children under 16 are not allowed into the show
- Don’t sell to exhibitors. All exhibitors are here to promote their products to visiting industry buyers and do not wish to be sold to on their stands.
- Only take product samples when offered by the exhibitors and only enough to evaluate for potential business needs. Samples considered to be in excess of this need may be confiscated on exit.
- The entrance to the show closes each day at 16:00. There is no admittance after this time.
- Badge policy: I understand that by choosing to allow my badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor when at the event, I will be providing the exhibitor or sponsor with my personal data. I consent to this personal data being used to contact me about their products or services and understand that this partner or sponsor may transfer this data outside of the European Economic Area for these purposes and I consent to such transfer of my data. I also understand and agree that my personal data may be held and used by the organiser of this event JD Events Ltd, and any third party hosting provider acting on its behalf, in order to run the event and for analysing visitor traffic with a view to improving the event experience for visitors.
- All PBW attendees must have a badge to access the trade show and conference sessions.
- Show management reserves the right to qualify any and all attendees to its events. We reserve the right to deny access to any individual that does not qualify, at our discretion, as an industry professional to attend the Trade Day and Trade Events.
- We reserve the right to deny entry or remove from the Event facilities any person who in our sole and absolute discretion is behaving or threatening to behave in a manner which we reasonably consider to be disruptive of the Event.
- Animal Policy: Animals are not allowed at the Show. The only exception is for service animals, which must be kept under control at all times in line with the Business Design Centre policy.
- JD Events Ltd reserves the right to provide qualified substitute speakers in the event of emergency, illness or other like event. If for any reason JD Events Ltd has to cancel a workshop or track session the attendee is still responsible for the full amount of their registration fee. JD Events Ltd will make every attempt to immediately notify registrants of any changes or cancellations.
Visitors failing to comply with the Terms of Entry may be asked to leave the event.
Thank you for understanding and agreeing to these basic courtesies which will help to make sure that everyone has a pleasant and productive day.
If you wish to attend the show, your data will be held in order to facilitate your visit, such as send you your badge and travel updates. If you would like your data to be deleted from our records, and you no longer wish to attend, please email email@example.com